Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Website Design

This week we are working towards a website design assignment. To say the least I am completely baffled as to how to begin. I understand the requirements for the assignment, but I am not quite sure how to present them. I am not alone, other students in the course has posed the same question. We are awaiting Dr. Ingram's response.

On a happy note, the semester is winding down and I went to Grad Fair today. It doesn't seem like it has been two years already but it has. The time has flown! I am very excited and yet nervous because I don't know my next step in life. Maybe I'll just sign back up for school, but we will see.

Back to the website design assignment...maybe if I begin by creating objectives and goals I may get an idea of the next step. We will see.

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment