Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Clarification


Well we have received clarification on our website design assignment. I am still a bit hazy on this, but with the teacher's response I think I have a firmer grasp on this concept that before. I am a bit more confident that I understand what is expected - he will also attempt to post sample assignments which will be very useful.


I think that I will use Excel for the table capabilities and I will go ahead and play around with Gliffy to see how it can be beneficial for this assignment. At least at this point I can begin to start on the assignment with and understanding of what is expected. I am glad however, that I was not alone in my confusion - other students stressed the same confusion as I.

We will see how this goes...


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment