Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am back here again, but this time more hopeful. I have been able to almost complete my portfolio (with minor tweaking still left), I have entered the information in my CMS and just need to go back through and check it against the requirements and I have began working on the class wiki assignment. I can honestly say that things are finally coming together in these last two weeks.

I think I stressed myself more than I should have - oh and I have created a consistent design for my web page that I think is really good. The class has been quite a bit of work, but I can see the need to learn how to complete the assignments. As educators or professionals in general we must try to be tech savvy and up-to-date on current technology tools. This has been quite a learning experience for me and I look forward to applying it towards real world work experience in the near future.

Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment