Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Week # 1

Good afternoon,

this is the first week of classes and I just getting back into the swing of things. I have the read the introductions of my fellow classmates and the group is quite diverse. I look forward to completing this course, working with others and learning so much! Our first assignment is a Web Quest - I have created these before, but I will definitely need to brush up on my skills.

I am excited to have the opportunity to take classes that will aide me in future endeavors and teach me to help/train others in the technology field. I also hope to be able to transition my learned skills back into the field of education - one day...

I look forward to all that the course entails...

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tina..

    So, I see that you have created Webquests before. I had never even heard of one until the start of this class. Could you tell me what you did in your previous ones? I am trying to get some ideas and see it they will spark an idea because I have not come up with any yet. I am not in education so it makes it a whole lot harder to come up with ideas!

    Good luck with your Webquest....

    Thanks!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete